|
|
|
stachitus
allys/ponch/jamal/harold/ spends countless hours hidden in the cave of her room blogging, doing homework, sleeping and sacrificing virgins. Not really. that last one was a joke. |
|
|
|
Thursday, November 6, 2008,8:55 PM
One More day
This is inspired by the song One More Day by: VAST. I also stole a little bit of their lyrics. Things fall apart. A knife always strikes the gut, then the heart, kicking, punching, tearing at what once was and what is. Mysteries continue to mystify and and the calm of breaths of a whisper can break your heart or save you. And does your heart heal? Do you stand and flower? Flourishing? I'm still remembering. Breathing. Gushing in frantic breaths that can often be the only thing between sanity and the edge of nothingness. I'm getting worse. Or I'm getting through. Who knows which? are they the same? They feel so much alike. Perhaps we shall all continue falling - spiraling in this vertigo of dreams; this slumber that seems surreal. I will remain half-conscious, attentive and turning slightly away from a vicious, blinding light in my groggy half-state. I will remain wrong. Forever and always. I will dream of happiness and beauty, and I will cry. A wetness or dryness will lie in wait, boiling on my skin, for the day I will wake up and find the world in all its glorious wrath. I have changed. Realization brightens or darkens my face, I say I do not know. I've realized I was wrong, in the epiphany of my tearsand my slightly mended heart, in my bruised and broken existence, I was wrong. The realization brings morning dew or something like gentle rain to my eyes. I'd give anything for one more day with you. And it all falls apart. |
|
|
|
10 previous posts
Silly, stupid girl. ★
Wilting Roses ★
Past posts by month
August 2008 ★
November 2008 ★
December 2008 ★
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
March 2010 ★
April 2010 ★
November 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|