|
|
|
stachitus
allys/ponch/jamal/harold/ spends countless hours hidden in the cave of her room blogging, doing homework, sleeping and sacrificing virgins. Not really. that last one was a joke. |
|
|
|
Friday, November 7, 2008,3:35 PM
Smiles Are Overrated.
I wish I could just grab you. And hold on. Forever. No joke. I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone. I peer(haha, funny word) into your face from afar. I breath in your scent when we are just inches apart. And I try. I really try to understand what's under those long eyelashes. Those beautiful eyes. Brown? Green? Hm. I wish I knew. You really do make me smile. Your voice sends a feeling like stage-fright throughout my body. What is it about you? Your smile makes me blush. Especially when it's directed at me. But it's so beautiful. Your skin...pale white and freckled...crystal clear and glowing. I can look at anything of yours and joy fills my bones. My heart pumps fast enough that it sends a smile to my lips. If I could, I would hold you. And kiss you and I would - AHHHH - I would know what in the world you are thinking when you smile or laugh. What you think around me and when you're not around me, do you think of me? And WHAT do you think of me!!!! I swear...I will go crazy trying to wrap my head around you. I want to know what your lips feel like against mine. I just want to know... I keep telling myself that you might like me. Now just...give me a sign! Will you?! Sigh... But even now I know you will probably never read this. |
|
|
|
10 previous posts
One More day ★
Silly, stupid girl. ★
Wilting Roses ★
Past posts by month
August 2008 ★
November 2008 ★
December 2008 ★
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
March 2010 ★
April 2010 ★
November 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|