|
|
|
stachitus
allys/ponch/jamal/harold/ spends countless hours hidden in the cave of her room blogging, doing homework, sleeping and sacrificing virgins. Not really. that last one was a joke. |
|
|
|
Monday, November 17, 2008,10:22 PM
haha! Just kidding!
I won't write like that anymore. I promise. This is from this morning. Dear ______ James: Is it totally pathetic that I'm writing to you today? I don't care. I saw you lookig at me. You seemed almost jealous that I was talking to David! haha! Because I have a thing for David! haha! I kept looking at you, but turned my eyes when you glanced at me. I didn't want to. I wanted to hold your gaze forever. I wanted to meet your eyes and make eye contact and say, "that look is for me." I can't even say if you like me or not, because I'm either too optimistic or too pessimistic depending on the day. You should know that I can't sleep. Because of you. I never thought I'd meet anyone this perfect. We were alone in your car talking, and we talked about Michael. Then your Dad came and I looked at you and smiled. You were looking at me too. and smiling. I was so happy to see your eyes, I didn't notice what color they were. But they were beautiful. Smething happened. I don't know. Your dad said you were really easy to love. I said, "Yeah....he is..." |
|
|
|
10 previous posts
Lay Dee Gah Gah ★
You're oh so charming ★
I want soup.... ★
this one's for you. ★
Have I told you I ache for you? ★
Can I hold you some day? ★
I want to kiss you, but then I'll miss you. ★
here! Have a blog post! ★
as weeks went by it showed that she was not fine ★
Smiles Are Overrated. ★
Past posts by month
August 2008 ★
November 2008 ★
December 2008 ★
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
March 2010 ★
April 2010 ★
November 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|