stachitus allys/ponch/jamal/harold/

spends countless hours hidden in the cave of her room blogging, doing homework, sleeping and sacrificing virgins. Not really. that last one was a joke.
twitter facebook fictionpost myspace photobucket
Thursday, January 8, 2009,1:40 PM
Over? Under? Upside down?

It's over. Done.
I'm finding my way out from under you.
Even if that place for me is completely upside down. You're totally different. Unlike some other guys that I have liked(the memoirs are gruesome. To think I liked some of these guys.) you've made me happy. I am completely and utterly happy now. And thinking that makes me so...HAPPY! But I'm not going to talk about you anymore. This is about me. I'm realizing the only one I need is me.

It's sunny today. And I'm happy. I'm glorious. I can't believe I would develop an aversion to cold. Oddity. Ridgecrest is turning into, well, Ridgecrest. Lovely, cloudless skies, beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

I haven't written for a while. I mean actually written. I need to take down the wall towering ominously above me. It's blocking my ability to think. I'll take it down brick by brick. I'll peer over the edge. I'll see the beauty around me.

Look around. Sometimes when I see the blue sky, when I look into the deep, endless blue, I don't see my limitations. When I look into the sky and see pale purples and lovely pinks and oranges, when I see the bright red, I think of my beauty and everyone around me. How beautiful are they? The sky is yours. Look up and breath in air. It's yours. Smile.

Even if I'm upside down, I can see beauty in these words. All of them are yours.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 previous posts
I'm BACK!!!!Ahhhh, Coloradohaha! Just kidding!Lay Dee Gah GahYou're oh so charmingI want soup....this one's for you.Have I told you I ache for you?Can I hold you some day?I want to kiss you, but then I'll miss you.
Past posts by month
August 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009June 2009August 2009March 2010April 2010November 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.